To our Valued Patients,
The office will look a little different when you come in next! There are many changes in place that will help protect our Team Members and our Patients. Please know that your safety is our first priority.
- Patients and Team Members will undergo a COVID-19 Health Declaration upon arrival.
- We ask that you bring a face covering with you to your appointment. If you do not own a mask, one will be provided for you. You will also be asked to sanitize your hands before entering the Clinic.
- All visits to the office are By Appointment Only. If you wish to have an eye examination, shop for new glasses or order contact lenses, please call ahead and we will appoint you a personal visit with one of our Team Members. Drop-in visits will be permitted in the Clinic only if there is space available. Direct shipping and curbside pickup will continue to be used when possible.
- Please Arrive to your appointment Alone and at your Appointed Time to allow sufficient Physical Distancing.
- Barriers have been installed in various areas of the Clinic for your protection. Protective shields have been installed on equipment.
- All Team Members will be wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), including masks and eye protection.
- Increased Disinfection and Cleaning procedures in all areas of the Clinic.
- White Glove Service in the Eyewear Boutique – please allow our Opticians and Optometric Assistants to custom select and recommend the right frames for you. Any frames touched will be disinfected before use with our next patient.
As always, we strive to provide the high level of care and service that you deserve and are accustomed to, in a safe and welcoming environment.